BLY 0.00% $2.91 boart longyear group ltd

sp, page-9

1. 1,092 Posts.
    What are you on about?? 26.5 cents. It has hit 35 cents, so what. Some people havent got a backbone if their life depended on it!! As we all know, a lot of traders, are smart logical people, and then there's the other half who are totally clueless and happy to give it away to benefit the people who create a stock getting to this level in the first place!! Good luck to the ones who succeeded in buying at this giveaway price today. Who wouldn't join in if they had the spare cash??. Anyone that sold up is not in a position to WHINGE, they made it happen so you can't have any sympathy when it is so OUTRIGHT OBVIOUS what goes on everyday in every stock (well most of the stocks!) Bly trades in a world of it's own and is well known not to be influenced by the overall market, so there was no reason this should have got to where it is today. I can only say that I wish some people would put their 'logic' to good use and it's really not that hard!! Comments like yours are seen everywhere on this forum trying to scare the living daylights out of everyone, I really hope that the average person has got more sense than to bail out on information with no substance! I could be wrong, as with a comment like that maybie everyone will decide to cut their losses and sell at 26.5 tomorrow rather than go through a slow painful process. Would be great, wouldn't it?? I'd definitely find the cash , but somehow don't think i'd get that opportunity. Maybie, you can sell me yours?? lol

Allways do your OWN research before listening to anything on this forum. It is good entertainment and a good time waster, but that's about it, and occassionally you get some good info that can be put into good use! And can't forget to mention a big thankyou to those with the humour who really help with keeping people nerves down!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.