STI 0.00% 0.2¢ stirling products limited

Well said Japar!!I was just playing with some numbers in...

1. 108 Posts.
    Well said Japar!!

I was just playing with some numbers in relation to the kidney health multivitamins and came up with the following:

On the 01/12/10, I posted the following "Looks like Kidney Health Australia/ Stirling are emulating National Kidney Foundation (US)/Nephroceuticals....".
    Turned out that I was mostly correct; I had expected that Stirling would manufacture the pills themselves however they are directly sourcing them from the US company Nephroceuticals. According to the newspaper article (http://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/health/vitamin-g-g-claim-misled-exchange/story-fn59nokw-1226014964539)

Stirling is the receive 25% of the profits, Nephroceuticals 25% and kidney health Australia 50% -- can anyone confirm this?

A bottle 30 Kidney vital multivitamin with Omega 3 sells for ~about $16.50 direct or more from a third party pharmacy in the US (see Nephroceuticals website).

Let's say they will sell for $20+ in Australia.

I assume that Nephroceuticals will take manufacture costs in addition to their profit share.

Let�s say Stirling will get $4-5 from each sale. Stirling has projected $6 million in gross sales in the next financial year whatever that means. Which means that they must sell 300 000 bottles in Australia, NZ and the South Pacific region to reach that figure. I would say that is feasible. Remember that they will be endorsed by KHA which is a major advantage.

Profit for Stirling = ~$1.5 million. Not enormous, however seeming though 2 million Australians alone suffer from CKD and the general public buying them as an alternative to conventional multivitamins etc, there is a lot of room for growth.

Just playing with numbers, DYOR etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.