SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Somewhat correct, it wouldn't be an extra $5.20 every year...

1. 664 Posts.
    Somewhat correct, it wouldn't be an extra $5.20 every year (accumulative) but it would make the worth of the company that much more valuable, thought things like royalties and govt share needs to be considered along with any terms of a JV partner.

Then consider the $ev/t as per nectars other thread which was stated at 25c per tonne, as compared to other producers, lets just say that the $ev/t doesn't get to that $7 mark of a fortescue but instead half of that so $3.50 a tonne, that itself would multiply the current share price/market cap 14 times ($6.70p/s based on resource).

Now consider further upgrades of resources..

Also consider FMG had profits of about $680m last year, while market cap was around $12-15b (P/E of 17-22).

Here is another challenge for anyone; find me another company who uses a value of long term iron ore at $60-70. Most that i have seen use values of $100-120 for their long term pricing.

I think someone here stated that SDL was trying to 'sell' itself to everyone that it was going to be a major project and huge in the future using 'self promotion', in actual fact they have taken the opposite approach, their being very humble and keeping a lot under wraps, using conservative figures.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.