NZC 0.00% 36.5¢ nzuri copper limited

sp, page-3

1. 30 Posts.
    Hi tibi3076

It seems we still have some silly shareholders selling down, puzzling ? we are in the market to make money, not loose, when will these shareholders learn, SELL the stock UP not down.
    I am certain the directors are hard at work trying to get this company moving in the short term, ie before the Nov 11 share options expire, there are 300 million options excersisable @ $0.06 on or before this date, if the company achieves a turn around in the share price, then this would amount to 18 million cash, now thats a worthy cause, isnt it, it doesnt require any further shareholder approval or any sucking up to financial institutions and so on. I am sure we have just seen the beggining of better things to come by RER before this Nov 11 expiry date.
    Yes I believe the directors could be more forthcoming with updates on the UCTL & EBM Gas projects, I have seen that most companies do not disclose to much about new technolgies such as this, have a look at Clean Seas Tuna CSS, in the past they too have been critised about non-disclosure to the market, but it seems this is a safe option for companies who invest in R&D to safeguard against their competotors.
    I hope my views help to make some understanding of how this market takes to RER.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.