AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

sp

1. 1,506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52

Just purely my opinion nothing more, but I am-------

Extremely disappointing the way this has been played out.

From strong support at 11-12c to weakness at 6c is a shambles, especially knowing how loyal, tightly held and supportive share holders were in mnm.
    all because they decide to raise at the most inconvenient time with a bunch of buffoons who they issued $600,000 as a first tranch which is suspect was sold strait into the market to create weakness.

Than bad publicity hits the screens push the cr to 7.5c create no certainty at all through asx anns or media (create a complete blackout) have a director go walkabouts push cr to 6c still announce nothing, create no support in a share price with BUGGER ALL volume which would be easy to do, force holders to sell after coping a big paper loss.
    issue free options as part of cr still keep loyal holders in the dark. (you couldn't plan it better if you tried)

hopefully:
    wait till cr is over the line snap up as many options and shares as possible start the marketing and news campaign push sp up, convert as many options as possible and so on.

havnt we been here before.

just look at the sell depth minus those dodgy ones at higher prices they have been sitting there for a while or ever since this mess started and you’ll notice there is bugger all up for grabs.
    possible scenario:
    let me see now, trading halt, exergen signed, share price explodes, many get locked out, mulligan over the line more get locked out, more Latrobe tenements approved, exergen issued shares major holder, ik gets a pay rise.

all too convenient at the mushrooms expense.

exergen must be mighty proud off ik.

or am i supposed to believe that those 4 major power houses are happy to let mnm suffer and risk losing Bacchus marsh, latrobe valley, texas, for a measly mill or two, i don't think so

if i had the cash i would test those sells purely for entertainment reasons.

i don’t mind being a mushroom as long as im well looked after in a warm and comfortable environment waiting for someone to pay top dollar for me for there dinner table.
    but to be one of those ugly wild ones that just get trampled on by someone’s smelly foot jacks me off

Someone take out the 6c and watch these fools remove there sells.

Apologies if my post upsets, has been a bad week for me, everyone allowed to vent now and then right?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.