FML 0.00% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

Hi Nic,I agree there are some "FML lovefest" posters here, and...

1. 486 Posts.
    Hi Nic,

I agree there are some "FML lovefest" posters here, and they have said "buy it's a super bargain" at 7.6c then all the way down to 6c. However FML *is* a producer, has no debt, and some real assets. And even some mining magazine gurus bullish and predicting a SP of 10c etc. This is not a speculative prospector, they have producing mines with good deposits underground. TI may also be a hidden gem (pun intended).

It is just a matter of determining where true value lies and what FML is actually worth.

Also, I have noticed FML is finally starting to hold it's gains right thru to close. 5.8c really does seem to be the magic number, even on down days there are big buyers at that price.
    I think we have finally found it's true market value and may even be a bargain at last. 4B shares at 5.8c = 232,000,000 market cap (is that right? My calculator won't do billions!)and that sounds about right to me. TI *does* have large deposits and the management is basically quite competent, and YOU are saying it is dead. All of the above make me optimistic for the first time in a while ; )

Good luck to us all!

IE
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.