FML 0.00% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

Hi EdAround the mid to late 5's mark is a support point for FML,...

1. 260 Posts.
    Hi Ed

Around the mid to late 5's mark is a support point for FML, as it has floated around this mark about 12 months ago. However if it goes below this the next support point is about 3.5c.

I still think that FML will be at least a year or two getting their greenfield sites productive and with what their got going at the moment the production costs are still high. Also the production costs of the greenfield sites are still unknown and will be for awhile. A big SP factor.

The eurozone thing is an external which is affecting the whole share market in a bearish way and not just FML.

I agree with you on the FML lovefest thing and as a counter I've really enjoyed relating sick and dying dog tales even when they get moderated. Some of the reactions are hilarious. Hope you have enjoyed them.

FML is a spec long term buy but with plenty of white knuckling for investors in it for the mean time in my opinion.

I will be keeping my eye on it still, but in the meantime its fun baiting the up rampers with a "I told you so".

Best of luck in the nicest terms.

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 112284 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 14055 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.