WCL 0.00% 39.5¢ westside corporation limited

Please listen guys. I got raped by BOW and then I got I got...

1. tui
    6,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1480
    Please listen guys. I got raped by BOW and then I got I got raped by ADE. Those companies weren't up and running like WCL is. We must all fight this one. No capitulation. This is very different to the BOW/ADE scenario. We are wanted.

I am having so much fun as I type this because I have put so much faith into this company, ( I sold my wife's RIO and BHP to get into this. Bless her heart she hasn't even asked me how they are going. Guys, I was showing a serial loss but I never actually gave it a second thought. I always knew it was going to be a winner. I must however say it is a relief. But coming back to my point. This is not another BOW/ADE situation. In WCL we have a very very low number of shares on issue and a register that are not going to give in without a fight. This is only a beginning. To think our ( whoops, my wife's ) paltry one million shares is in the top 20. This company is owned by management. Don't get that that often.

Please don't sell. Angus told me himself that this stock was worth over $1.40. A figure I agreed with him. Now it is worth more. As I said this different. Do not sell.

And please do not think I do this for pecuniary gain. I just want justice....and hopefully management think like me.

I better go and have another red. It's been a pretty big day with my Maverick....and others.

Thankyou all for giving me the knowledge to invest in these growth companys. I mean that most sincerely. Never had a clue until I met you guys. Thanks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.