ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

sp, page-2

1. 21,408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2095
    All CB stocks have made huge SP advances in a very short time. Even ICN went up over 60% in less than 4 weeks.
    If I was not an "investor" in these companies, I would certainly be taking as much off the table as possible. Those who bought those companies as recently as December 2011 could now be free carried after selling part of their initial purchases at these prices.
    The "markets" are as jittery as buggery over that pissy mob on the Aegean Sea and that won't be resolved AGAIN until Friday our time.
    The DOW is barely 9% below the levels that it reached before the GSA blew it out of the water. Just 9% and what the heck has improved so much to justify that?? We are still 63% below and we are supposed to have the best economy in the world!!??
    It is all "speculative" money that has nowhere else to go and when that happens, punters run as soon as they see a potential sell off, making that potential sell off a reality. Today!
    Note that the bot has returned to the sell side of ours which often indicates that a big BUYER wants back in.

IF we get through the bond swap in Greece on Friday morning our time, I reckon that we will recover most of what has happened today. But, IF we don't, well that is another scenario altogether. My money is on the deal being done and that today has created a nice buy in opportunity. But, I'm sitting it out and leaving it up to those that can afford to make mistakes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.