TVN 4.17% 5.0¢ tivan limited

WombatThank you for the comments.In fact the reason I have not...

1. 894 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Wombat

Thank you for the comments.
    In fact the reason I have not detailed all of my concerns is I am trying to not denegrate the stock.
    I simply do not believe this stock is going to move upwards,and is more likely to move downwards in the next 12 months.
    and I must say, everything that has happened in the last period of time proves my point.
    The Board have done a very good job finding Mt Peake, and landing the Chinese deal, but the market does not believe the story, and thus there is basically no new buying.
    It seems to me that it is time to take of the rose coloured glasses and rethink.
    WHAT EXACTLY WILL DRIVE THE STOCK OVER 20 CENTS IN THE NEXT YEAR?
    The answer is not Mt Peake! otherwise the price would be better today.
    Winning the Davis Samuel case will help, if that ever happens.
    exploring the copper assets may help.But that is exploration risk.

The answer is for the Board to think about other ways to generate a stronger share price, or perhaps they dont care, or perhaps they actually can not achieve it?

Without going into too much detail on Mt Peake, one simple question.
    THE draft PFS is at AUD 85 cents.
    what happens when the price is parity, or worse. I have been involved in this space for many years, and suggest that at parity the project would struggle to get off the ground.
    partity reduces the cash inflow by almost 20%!
    So IMO opinion, what TNG shareholders are actually doing is betting on the AUD going down, not a safe bet IMO.

I have many other questions, but I will reserve them until the much delayed PFS is released after June 2012.

The obvious question is
    WHY DONT I JUST SELL OUT?

well actually I would if I could, but there are no buyers, and if I start the price will be much worse, so I choose to ask questions on this forum, hoping some one can change my mind.
    That is yet to happen
    UM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.