ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

BPT are master at this game guys. ICN has little chance against...

1. 328 Posts.
    BPT are master at this game guys. ICN has little chance against them so why bother to say. They are a class above by a long shot....

Now, ICN as I see it in the next 2-4 weeks going to have some life changing ramifications. We find nothing, we are pretty well not going to exist in the shape we see it today as we will be knocked out an SP, as you can see by the buy-side, will be hammered to almost nothing.

ICN will be in poor shape

If we find a nice big hunky piece of gas rich shale, we are going to run up but I feel, not as ICN in the future but within another company. In all honesty, I will be happy just to get this drill complete an see if we have shale under us an if we do, that it is gas enriched an we can book a find. It is more then anything we have done before, so, at least it is in the right direction. So first step is just that... Book a find an hit a home run for once. Will do wonders for confidence but I really do not think in time our board in the shape it is will survive. End of 2012 will see change or End of September 2012, we will see change.

Some form or shape of change is coming for ICN....

As for my holdings, I am just doing that, 'holding'. My life style is not going to change if we do not have a find. So in that way I am lucky. It just means a few less zeros then today in my trading account. Yet if we have a good find, like most here, a few extra zeros would be nice after 10 years of playing the game.

As for the ASX an ASIC gassed, they are lame watch-dogs. I have dealt with them for years an they only chase the extra big boys. Several million here or there, not interested. I have dealt with there enforcement officers in the past, in a previous life an they have there hands tied up pretty well. The big side of town looks as I can say, 'big'. The HFT with the bot's have made trading much harder now. I was in it upto my eyeballs (Index Trading) once but cannot stomach it today. 

So, good luck to all an let's see how this ends now. Pointy end of stick time now....

Mav, like to see your input

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.