ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

Hi Katok, Gassed & all other posters & readers.As the boards...

1. 1,229 Posts.
    Hi Katok, Gassed & all other posters & readers.

As the boards show i have been quiet with my posts because in fairness all of you have been posting good reading !!!

I mentioned a while back that funds are sitting on the side WAITING for some real GOOD News regarding the outcome of 855 and IMO that still stands as I type.

Hence I would not give the buy sell side to much concern at this stage as rumours quickly spread with this company and all that could change in no time.

I have seen this with ICN on a number of times over the years.

IMO 855 has the potential to be not a company maker, rather a SH maker. By that I mean if all positive goes to plan the SP will fly but and this is the big question will BPT allow ICN to hold on to their lousy 40% ??? IMO a big no.

BPT will IMO take over ICN and with that take the gas and the GSA

Now for all the SH who paid smart money we will then make money as for those who paid silly money well sorry you won't make anything as you say BPT is a master at this game.

ICN will be desperate to see the SP jump in order to raise further capital to fund their huge overpaid salaries.

On another note everyone here has forgotten about our tenements in Gippsland, Victoria. These leases are very good historically and are also full of gas and oil although this is a moot point as like everything else we have no money to realise the potential of those leases.

I could go on and on about the management at ICN but you have all read my thoughts of them over the years !!!

I am still here watching and reading the posts daily but like the money on the sidelines I have taken the approach of refraining my opinions until we have some actual drilling results hopefully good because at the end of the day for us the SH that is all that will matter.

Fingers crossed and good health & luck to all of us.

Kind Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.