RED 5.13% 37.0¢ red 5 limited

sp , page-7

1. 1,866 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Colincj, for the same reason the SP went up (from 1.1), its gone down today (from ~1.60). You will notice that no positive announcements were out before the rise. Thus, the only 'input' that had changed was the gold price, and with reference to today it is down significantly.

The silt situation turned out to be an annoying short-term issue. It has been completely cleared. While greg cannot comm. exact tonnages and production numbers the plant has been receiving continuous feed for a few weeks now. The tonnage and rates will be out shortly.

On ingress and weather - the process plant actually models for complete stoppage 42 days for the whole year. To date, it hasnt used any of these days. Its apparent to me that the company significantly underestimated the FY13 guidance, and hence the production figures remain despite recent issues. While I dont have visibility to board-level info, there is a good chance that they wont need to draw down on the 8Mill facility. This is because production looks to be running extremely well.

Having said all this, we are about to enter the last month of the Qtr. This month is critical for the company to enable it to pay its close out costs. The company has planned to really ramp up in this month to meet its obligations and enter a cash flow positive state during early Oct. Have patience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
-0.020(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $2.550B
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 39.5¢ 36.5¢ $8.388M 22.01M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 1226752 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.5¢ 1489300 60
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.55pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.