AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Are you guys really still all talking about RM selling his...

1. 291 Posts.
    Are you guys really still all talking about RM selling his shares. Why do you guys think there are sinister reasons for him doing so. The ann from the 25 March 2013 read:

"In the Appendix 3Y lodged today, it states that Director, Mr Ryan Mount, transferred shares to third parties. This is to satisfy personal financial obligations.

Mr Mount has committed to Axiom Mining Limited's funding programs since being appointed CEO. Mr Mount is fully committed to leading the operations of the business as evidenced by his recent signing for a further 3 year term as CEO.

The recipients of the share transfer have indicated to the Company that they are long term investors in Axiom."

So, it is impossible that he had/has financial obligations, for which he needed the money? Don't we all have financial obligations, and sometimes you have to sell (maybe all) your shares, even if it's with a loss? Sure, he made a profit when he sold; good for him! Well, at least it shows he isn't stupid, which is good because he runs the company we all have money in.

Honestly, does anybody here really believe he sold his shares because he knows that AVQ is loosing the court case? Don't you think that's a bit ridiculous?

@ hot_investor:

"..., it seems like all the positive peeps here just ignore the fact all directors have dumped...strange I guess head in sand is one way of trading"

What do you suggest? Should we all throw our arms in the air and sell in panic? I see you are still holding your shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.