AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

sp

1. 936 Posts.
    If this management doesnt come with a good announcement we wiil end up in the 2's cents bracket pretty soon or even futher down all this talking of 20cents only look like pie in the sky. I would hate if that ever happens, hope not. I did not participate in the CR. It is enough for me about CR everybody got a limit of tolerance. To me in MNM the the cup if full but if SP get to a much lower level I will then buy more.
    Now, what about Mt Mulligan still progressing for ever Amen?
    Calcifer we will ever get any money in the long distant future or may be closed that chaper for ever and ever Amen.
    What about the Roadshow did it happen or not again, Amen.
    What does "inminent" means in english, tomorrow ,two day time,one week, one month or the long distant future. The red tape is so bad in Australia that to grant those LV tenements take years and years OMG I just cant believe it and then, better the management next time no to say anything at all.
    Where are the result of CR under or over suscribe or a mystery, then what?
    To much skin the directors in MNM but does not help much.
    When Exenger listing and MNM shares dont move in the righ direction up then it may take years or never to get our money or may be GET A WHITE KNIGHT to get you out of the gutter.
    As soon as Exenger listing I will move some money there it seems to me more change to get the money back.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.