AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

sp, page-20

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    "The world coal position is not doing us any favours with Mantle either and on top of that we have a falling gold price???"....and a stuffed market"

Dapper, I agree that the coal price is not helping MNM right now. You may need to ask yourself, when is the best time to buy a coal stock? when the coal prices are up or down? Do you think Asia and the world still requires lights and power going FWD or is there some CHEAP alternative in asia like geothermal or solar??? I have still not seen and cheap renewable but please tell me when you find one?

Gold is falling but when you consider the weaking Australian dollar, the falling Gold price is not as bad as it seem IMO,,,,what will gold do in the future is anyones guess IMO...

Be good to be positioned for either a gold OR Coal rally IMO...

"should have bought more investment properties as i think the share market is stuffed for years as it has ripped all the mum and dad investors to pieces, me included!!!"

If you think the stock market will be terrible and the property market will do well, I think you very mistaken....
    If Australia stock market remains weak so will property market IMO....

What happens after a huge share market rally? It drops
    What happens after huge share market fall? It rallies...

I wish people had a longer term view and they considered ALL variables....

I am also down heaps on paper but this is the market,,,I am not stressed. I know what I have bought and I am happy to be patient...

This is why most of us like a small cash burn, no debt and small staff, so we can survive the tough times....

good luck all holders,,,,be strong and don't worry about the low sp on this mickey mouse volume...this is June afterall

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.