NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

Everyone I know has lost the faith in AB and I'm sure all of us...

1. 178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Everyone I know has lost the faith in AB and I'm sure all of us long term shareholders have become a bad smell that won't go away to him. He's probably hoping we cash in and make a massive loss. Not so sure we will go. Never go until he's fulfilled his promises of a great company with great revenues and a high share price. The real problem is the cost of management and the CEO (AB) in salaries and freeby options. What a joke. Fund managers or large institutions or responsible entities wanting to invest here would see the amounts in options and salaries and would scare them away forever. Almost like its an independant privately owned company. The operation of this company is definitely in question so all shareholders need to ask what the heck are they doing for there massive payments when the share price is .35 cents. No different to the labor party, full of promises and wind and nothing in return. AB used to work for a council some years ago maybe that's why it never happens or is taking forever?
    We are living in really strange times at present where some people get paid enormous money and carry no responsibility if they make mistakes can walk away no questions asked and get a payout for a crappy job done for shareholders.Gillard, Rudd come to mind and many more in the corporate world. Try doing that in your own business with all the obligations! Go to jail!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.