BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

Jay18, I have to assume you're not taking the piss here and this...

1. 1,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    Jay18, I have to assume you're not taking the piss here and this is an honest question.....

Fact is the 5Mt per hour unit is actually only running 70kg (150lbs) of ore to make 7kg (15lbs) per run due to the limitation imposed by the NRC Source Material production legislation (15lbs/150lbs or 90% efficient per company reports), and it can't run more than 700kg per annum.

To suggest it's a "5Mt per hour" unit in the presentation material is taking a lot of license in my view. Some may view this tag even more strongly given performance to date...

Sounds like the hoses and piping can't handle the abrasion - need a new one every couple of hours if the verbal comments made in the meeting last year are anything to go by. Phooeehhh you may say....well then what is all this talk about "air ablation" now being drip fed into the media?

It would appear they need a SML license by the way, and in the interim they'll continue to do the only mining they can, the shareholders for more money.

This company is a long way away from attracting investment from anyone who needs hard evidence of their future prospects in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.