ADO 0.00% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

well if you took the time to look at my in depth post some time...

1. 3,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 636
    well if you took the time to look at my in depth post some time ago of POC1/Philips link (last year).. then took the time to read the recent ann from Philips about its testing in October last year (device in picture with TROPONIN ASSAY on the screen)..

Then see below for ADO 4C comments

"In October 2013 our client undertook a significant study using clinical samples to investigate the performance of Mix&Go and to compare its performance with that achieved conventionally. The results for Mix&Go were approaching those necessary for commercial success

Perhaps this to add to it from ADO quarterly..

PAID POINT OF CARE PROJECT l
    It is generally held that Mix&Go is able to significantly enhance the sensitivity of assays. This is particularly important with assays, such as TROPONIN, where an ability to detect down to very low levels can greatly improve clinical outcomes. Our work to date has been around developing stable and repeatable conditions and already we feel we have contributed meaningfully to the project."

So let me see.. October last year Philips tests Minicare with Troponin.. and ADO statement "In October 2013 our client undertook a significant study" ... who we already know is looking at TROPONIN"

i know nothing.. im just a ramper in your eyes tho... ROTFLMAO.. what are you??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $33.18K 1.658M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2717347 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 723484 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.