PEX 7.14% 13.0¢ peel mining limited

sp

1. 2,772 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 624
    Hi Pex Pals,

As said no need to despair, how many juniors have world class grades like theirs, and now a JORC, indicative share run to 73c a while back must have impressed plenty to get there.

I'm happy buying not selling and look forward to another boost to this when the market wakes up and realises that PEX is no longer an explorer!!.

The re-rating time will come and all of the traders will have missed out on the tax advantages of a longer hold...

You only have to look at the major shareholders to know they will only sell when the stock hits dollars not cents and probably they may get bought out by either their partner or another major player...on the recent announcement adding in the Cu, Ag and Au I calculated a rough gross value of around $800,000,000 so if we take out processing costs, and the half share to CSA then there is still heaps to be shared amongst the small number of shares on issue i.e. 130 mill.
    I guesstimated a value around $1.37 per share for PEX already, so imagine what will happen when another Bull is added, so why the gloom guys, don't be shy now!!.
    SARG.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
-0.010(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $75.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ $36.30K 269.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 630907 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 151278 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.