WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

What do you mean? How many shakeouts are needed, or are the...

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480

What do you mean? How many shakeouts are needed, or are the previously toted shakeouts no longer termed shakeouts?

The same shakeout that preceded the two largest rises in OBJs share price history.

I gave up a long time ago on my usual demands for proper disclosure when it comes to investing in a company. I've come to the conclusion that when a minnow deals with a conglomerate, the conglomerate rules, even as far as flouting the ASX laws of timely disclosure . For me it was a leap of faith that I wouldn't usually entertain and normally I would be very nervous. However when it comes to OBJ they have always delivered in the end so my concerns have been alleviated somewhat. We know for a fact that a commercial product with P&G is due. My choice from here is to continue with my faith or to go and find other companies with far less potential but more clarity. I choose the former, it has worked well for me so far with OBJ.

In the end the ASX is not a level playing field, share prices get manipulated by those with bigger bank balances and those with privileged information. We tend to get nervous when the share price falls and confident again when the share price rises. But the reality is between last month's share price of 10c+, the month before of 8c, and today's at 8.9c, fundamentaly I doubt anything has really changed. Our emotions are based around the share price, not the fundamentals. Well that's the way I see it anyway. I'll be buying a trade portion if this gets low to mid 8s which I suspect it might. Tomorrow's action will be very important.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.