CWE 0.00% 4.2¢ carnegie wave energy limited

SP, page-29

1. 1,630 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    As a long term holder of CWE, it's disappointing to me too. If CWE had seen the raises of SHE we have witnessed since March, I would be a very happy man...
    Having said that the current SP decrease is based on a relatively low volume trade, given 93m market cap of CWE. Most likely some traders are leaving the ship and jumping onto e.g. SHE. Fair enough...
    In my opinion there are two option open from now on:
    1. Less optimistic: CWE will remain a project company, feeding the market with milestones, further scientific achievements etc. This can go on for a long time, SP will go up and down, management getting their good salaries until it cannot continue any further as it becomes more obvious there is no commercial viability of the product.
    2. Optimistic (I tend to believe in): Management knows what their are doing, do not worry about short terms SP decreases and getting on with their job. There are potential customers waiting to sign the deals provided the concept is 100% proven (it's has been working, but there too many question marks which are being clarified while the equipment is taken back onshore). Based on the fact that the government invested so much money in this project (well... that may not be proving anything, I do agree) and some high profile investors having a stack in CWE I hope we will still see happy days...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.