TIH 0.00% 0.0¢ tillegrah limited

DDuck posted on the 2nd sept.. From the meeting.. His notes...

1. 2,370 Posts.
    DDuck posted on the 2nd sept.. From the meeting.. His notes were..

Greetings all

Long time lurker, new member and first post.

I went to the melb presentation today and noted the following:
    - good presentation, SK was confident in his company and selling it, he said he was there to encourage people to buy shares in the company, he saw it as an investment opportunity for shareholders and that is why the directors have been buying and will continue to buy,
    - LWP has enough working capital for many years,
    - India plant was an opportunistic investment and will enable them to showcase the technology,
    - SK was asked again value in a takeover, he said 4c today as is, but with Plant up and running and India operation upgraded he said 10c.
    - in respect to potential licencees, they had interest from a few groups in Texas and interest from Canada,
    - share price catalysts coming up were, pilot plant completion, expert reports re the pilot plant product and an update on India JV,
    - SK heading back to USA soon and looking to appoint a USA CEO and also an Aus CEO and then he can become non-exec chair and reduce his involvement to 60hrs a week.

I didn't get a chance to chat to him as he left soon after his presentation.

Thanks to all who have previously shared info and this is why I have provided this update.

Hope it helps.

Please note what was said about the4 cents value for a takeover and the 10cents value..

We are now past the. 4 cents value.. Once results and agreement come in this will take off..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.