CTP 0.00% 5.4¢ central petroleum limited

Ravi old chap, it has to be said that your continuing attempts...

1. 741 Posts.
    Ravi old chap,

it has to be said that your continuing attempts to rewrite history and promote a second or should we, strictly speaking say third messiah into the scene is really somewhat tedious to say the least. You say RC has done nothing to help shareholders for the past 3+ years. But let us look at real facts, not imaginings.
    After the abject failure in January 2012 of the post Surprise SPP, in the opinion of directors Dunmore and Askin as noted in paragraphs 13 and 14 of the case judgement (link has been posted previously) the company was at risk of default of work commitments due to lack of funding. It is no secret that in these events, permits are subject to pre-emptive relinquishment or cancellation or maybe if lucky a fire sale. Either way, the end result is highly likely to be a take over target on risible terms or at worst an insolvent and delisted company. So where are we now, four years later. We are a going concern, gas sales contracts are providing revenue with good future potential for more of the same.
    I find it hard to believe that shareholders would have preferred to have gone out of business three or so years ago.
    Yet some posters even complain bitterly about not being consulted on a change of logo. I give up.
    Yes, these are the real facts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $55.74K 1.043M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 14748 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 96627 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.24pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.