CTP 1.85% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

JH, the man wrongly removed from central petroleum limited has a...

1. 330 Posts.
    JH, the man wrongly removed from central petroleum limited has a solid history of winning defamation cases so I am lead to believe through published articles this is a facts, two (2) out of two (2) ain't a bad record.

Should the erroneous (until proven guilty) under handed payment claims (until proven guilty) as raised by one (1) such individual can not be proved, the accusation (until proven guilty) may potentially result in the individual having raised such claims, being issued a defamation court case hearing.

Now, based on JH history, his attention to detail, dogged determination, intelligence and legally supported by a highly reputable and successful Perth based legal team, a three (3) out three (3) positive win result may well be on the cards.

I strongly suggest those who place themselves in the lime light by mentioning underhanded payments as a means to justify the warranted removal of JH do so at their own risk(s) these threads are read by a wider audience than the selected who contribute in writings.

based on flip flopping, based on the inability to appreciate share holders wealth, based in the manner of communications, based in the rot since wrongful removal of JH, based on the inability to seek solid sophisticated investors onto registery and the massive dilution associated with pay the back loans vs Capiatl into central, I know who I would have manning this seemingly sinking central ship.

In the near time, look at this central petroleum share price, the damage to long term share holders wealth and dwindled away market cap since the wrongful removal of JH, what a sobering and horrid result for long term shareholders, so,sad indeed, so sad what has happened.

Look at the share price, facts are indeed facts.
    Last edited by 2bobworth: 13/02/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $55.74K 1.043M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 720712 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 299908 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.