CTP 0.00% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

By my calculation CTP lost 72% of its value under JH while oil...

1. 278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    By my calculation CTP lost 72% of its value under JH while oil went up 93%, undercurrent management value loss has been 55% while oil price has fallen 71%

2bobworth's posts are becoming so incoherent as they are almost impossible to interpret. On one hand 6 sigma applies to everything on the other hand the axioms of six sigma all relate to business and profit. Alas not everything is business and profit, there are government, charities and associated services (like e.g. putting out actual fires). No need to dwell; THEMA SOCHIST has set the record straight. So we only have the next 3 weeks of repetition of incorrect statements to put up with.

It is also laughable to on one hand complain about the profit and on the other hand ask for JH back (a man who shareholders voted to boot off the board). All you have to ask yourself is the following:
    1.) How many years did Central report a profit for before the current management?
    2.) How many hydrocarbons were produced and sold by the previous management?

If the answer to those two questions causes you to campaign for a return of previous management, I would humbly suggest investing with a view of making a profit is not for you!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.