HZN 0.00% 19.0¢ horizon oil limited

Much of our discussion is anchored by 'material facts' that are...

1. 10,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4852
    Much of our discussion is anchored by 'material facts' that are not all known to us and their seems no reason why management could not provide clarification. Given that the debt is of concern and the SP is suffering at historic lows one could argue that the company is obliged to do this. 3.1 of the ASX continuous disclosure rules states:

3.1 Once an entity is or becomes aware of any information concerning it that a reasonable person would expect to have a material effect on the price or value of the entity’s securities, the entity must immediately tell ASX that information.

I believe that a reasonable person would consider that the company should advise the ASX of pertinent information re the ORE and
    I can't see that any of the exceptions to disclosure under 3.1 such as breach of law apply.

note the following re 3.1

Compliance with Listing Rule 3.1 is critical to the integrity and efficiency of the ASX market and other markets that trade in ASX quoted securities or derivatives of those securities. Reflecting this, Parliament has given the rule statutory force in section 674 of the Corporations Act.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $308.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 18.5¢ $148.1K 782.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 1376701 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 286426 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.