GNM 4.17% 1.2¢ great northern minerals limited

SP, page-119

1. 6,158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 764
    Hi @Tragore

As far as I'm aware last company to sell their lithium was KDR who sold 50% to big player SQM for $110 mill USD. I think most holders were not happy initially but there were both pros and negatives I believe.

Previous to this BGS board (ousted now) tried to sell their whole resource for around 100mill also much to their shareholders disgust.

I can't comment to the finer details of each of the sale - you could probably read up on the relevant threads.

I believe now AVZ minerals are trying to actively sell as well.

In my opinion it is very difficult to get a huge offer once the big boys come knocking especially with most managements being swayed with money they have not seen ever!
    Call it small company mentality - giddy in the knees perhaps!

In my opinion it takes nous and a strong management to negotiate. There are other alternatives as well with middlemen who can do this.

In my opinion IF we do find a big enough resource management should sell and use the funds for the Commercial Plant.

With Georgetown port close by I think this would be favourable for whoever would want to purchase.

Flipside is if management do decide to be miners (for Lithium) I would definitely feel that they would need to get someone with more expertees in the country in the form of a JV. I would also think we would split into another exploration/mining company seperate to OHD project.
    This probably would apply to the REE/Niobium (if big enough), although would be much cheaper to set up a concentration plant for this in my opinion

I guess in my opinion if they do sell it's important to get an early enough of a stake regarding GPP holdings for hopefully the impending sale!

Again we are much too early to discuss this and need to get cracking on a expansive drilling program - hopefully starting at Turesi and then if need be outwards around the 20km ridge (East Camp + Barakaru regions).

A lot of land no doubt but I feel in due time can be very rewarding.
    Last edited by ans25: 13/09/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $1.778M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $2.904K 260.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 289525 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 4396 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.10am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.