GNM 0.00% 1.1¢ great northern minerals limited

SP, page-281

1. 2,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 440
    I agree with your comments, but isn't that we would call scope creep. OHD and the markets it can be sold into for need to be developed. It's clear from reading that when GPP management have sought larger investors, it was said investment houses that failed to see the opportunity at the time. They also need to see something tangible before investing.

I have a good example. It was the inventor of locomotives himself mr Stevenson. He had a great product he'd invented. Would revoluntionise transport. He didn't have the money to build the tracks. Banks said no. So he went instead to an unlikely source and the was the farmers and in those days the cotton factories, explaining the time that would be taken out getting their product to market and the savings to be made. They bought in and railways were born.

We're seeing technology like never before, whether it be the digital age of computing and quantum computing; Algae that produce electricity from light. OHD is new tech, but if GPP is not getting the money to build the plant from traditional sources of funding, they need to go to silicon valley and find some venture capitalists who can fund it. From an investor perspective we have no idea whether this is 1year or 10 years until this is going to happen. On that basis we need clear action because as you rightly say we'd like to see a return on our investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.700M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2213563 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 21164 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.