GNM 9.09% 1.2¢ great northern minerals limited

All interesting points, all without any science of facts behind...

1. 215 Posts.
    All interesting points, all without any science of facts behind them. The crystal ball or gravy train is at play, as some say 20 million without a 20/20 vision is a factor. 1 pip = $20K, not to be sneezed at when trying to catch the next train to regain your position.

To see someone one drop into and match the Buy line at 1.6c this morning was very calculated. When we see line wipes on the way up its considered significant, more so on the way down IMO.

When SN, dumped with a 400% ride north, people at the time said "What the" however that was a perfect play. As its never looked like getting back to that level, regardless of stories about district scale resources, magic bean juice, and rich salty NT water.

Nothing will be surer, the day I drop the mic on GPP, is the day it will fly. As everything else I've dropped to jump on this train has expressed pass my stop, as the GPP train rolled backwards down the hill failing to keep the fire alight.. Out of spite or stupidity, I'll hold on until the 25th and see what the fall out is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $1.855M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $662 55.12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18322 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 144435 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.