GNM 0.00% 1.4¢ great northern minerals limited

SP, page-458

1. 6,854 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4347
    Deflection - read it, it was YOUR Facebook Group, you DID THE INVITING
    Do you seriously want me to continue on with the FaceBook group thing?

Shares what shares? Nope sorry, I can't find where I mentioned shares, but to help you I have only once mentioned holdings, (and of the top of my head, it was the absolute minimum amount that $500 could buy) as it was a response to some EX poster swinging his male appendage with "I have 21 million shares statement". Mind you, it did have the desired effect because you are now the 2nd member of your little back room group that has mentioned these numbers, the sheer fact that you are mentioning my supposed holding has me intrigued.

Seriously, you need to actually read, I SAID, I was guilty of not doing enough research and I have repeated that on more than one occasion, but management's willingness to only answer certain share holders (you being included in that group) raised enough curiosity to go and have a deeper look into management.

Another correction.... I don't recall telling anyone to DYOR in posts regarding this management, but I can see why my bringing up perceived flaws/faults may have you worried being such a large share holder.

Another correction.... I have never mentioned where I wanted the share price to be, as a matter of fact I said it didn't phase me because WHEN/IF GPP management release a (whats this months terminology) Commercial Plan, if I like what I see then I will buy more, if I don't then I will look for an exit plan.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.164M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $5 372

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 382408 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 36667 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.00pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.