GNM 0.00% 1.1¢ great northern minerals limited

@Cbrad, thanks for the response. I've referred to what I said...

1. 1,377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    @Cbrad, thanks for the response. I've referred to what I said when responding to cfp ....

And, as requested by you, your post ...

and you're right you did only suggest it was your 'interpretation' of potential announcements in the lead up to the quarterly and AGM' and the implications of if you were wrong .... but, conversely, surely this stands if your expectations are right?

But I apologise, I did muddy the waters and tie you in with @cfp where he was more definite in his expectation of the AGM presenting 'great news'. My bad, I shouldn't assume you're both basing your investment decisions on the same undisclosed information - sorry about that

But I appreciate that you've now clarified that you made this investment because it fits your personal risk exposure instead of only because of the details of which that you don't' want to share, were 'positive and progressive'. I apologise for misinterpreting those details, which we are not privy to, as having been a major influencing factor. I sincerely hope those announcements, where expectation has been the norm for a long time without eventuating, become a reality for all concerned - let's hope it's not another slow burn for shareholders.

Here's a Wednesday morning frog metaphor for you to cheer the mood up: If you drop a frog in a pot of boiling water, it will of course frantically try to clamber out. But if you place it gently in a pot of tepid water and turn the heat on low, it will float there quite placidly. As the water gradually heats up, the frog will sink into a tranquil stupor, exactly like one of us in a hot bath, and before long, with a smile on its face, it will unresistingly allow itself to be boiled to death.
    Last edited by nondiscrypt: 18/10/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.