BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

SP, page-44

1. 9,810 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3493
    @Milo7
    i would have thought it too small a space for them to want to replicate in b2b and too damn obvious if they came out with a knock off

new business initiatives in big corporate need to meet a lot of roi investment hurdles - that means they need super large revenue streams to justify vs reinvestment in their existing business

BUD's entire mkt cap at this stage is but a pimple of TLS - and that is based on revenues for a lot of ex australian distribution - which TLS probably couldnt reach

lge caps also generally dont want reputation risk of being seen as IP thieves - unless its from other large caps

a retail version - mmm yeah id put that up on a SWOT analysis whiteboard but its not a direct threat. though if i was a telstra ceo knowing their cultural limitations i still wouldnt want to get into product manufacturing

people keep jumping at shadows around competition but you cannot prevent new entrants

the idea is to move fast - secure a strong market with robust profitability and growth - then leap to the next lilypad

if you just sit there fretting about how your distribution partners plan to do you over youll not achieve your first lilypad

there will be double crosses most likely.

imo the key is to fly so fast and well you can take those losses in stride and keep winning more than you lose
    Last edited by goldbear77: 14/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.