OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

sp, page-26

1. 2,475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 855
    9Q's almost every thing is up for sale if the negotiated & then agreed price
    & terms are agreeable to both parties .
    My house if NOT FOR SALE -though I would seriously consider selling
    if I negotiated a price that was to good to resist .
    It just means OGX are open for business & are willing to negotiate. that is to
    consider potential offers .
    Eg Anglo agrees to 8 million exploration within 3 years & in exchange
    OGX relinquishes say a 60/40 deal on those tenements .
    It really is no big deal it happens all the time I am current invested in another
    stock that has several agreements in place -one of which has taken three
    years or so to finalise-Investors were in formed a couple of time in that period that he company was in negotiation-so until something is agreed to there is nothing to report .

The fact that nothing has been formally announced to market & OGX has commenced exploration on highly prospective areas within its tenements that were listed as high
    priority targets by Anglo tells you something does it not.

What do you think would be the resulting effect of good indications of a discovery
    being made that is commercial in its intersections, grade & open along strike ?
    Would Anglo be more or less interested ?
    What if its a surface deposit like that which we are awaiting results for ATM,
    potentially low strip ratio -surface access = low cost.
    Also what do expect OGX to do if negotiations have stalled & clearly they have stalled
    & OGX is getting on with the Job a discovery may bring Anglo or another Major
    back to the table.
    imo-gltah
    salt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.