OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Meh - agree or disagree.. or differ or whatever. My point was it...

1. 1,961 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Meh - agree or disagree.. or differ or whatever. My point was it is a MOU that they have a right to NEGOTIATE.

So - a non binding understanding that - IF OGX bod and Anglo and agree to terms - they can buy into cascavel. Now when this non binding understanding was put together it was a totally different situation. Take what you will from it. Agree, disagree, continually cry ómg there is an MOU that anglo can come to some sort of agreement with ogx to buy in more'over and over on the forum and insist that you need more information. The bottom line is IF they act on the MOU and are indeed negotiating as is their right - do people REALLY think ogx will just come out and say óh yeah.. today we are discussing this' whilst (if) those negotiations are ongoing.

The whole suggestion that there is a problem is - imho and only I guess imho - fear mongering at its best.

IF the MOU is acted upon im sure that OGX BOD will want the best deal for the company.. just as IF there is a takeover OGX BOD will want the best offer they can get. Anglo do not have a carte blanche automatic right to simply scoop up cascavel according to ALL available public documents released by both OGX AND Anglo.. and if I have a missed a document released by either anywhere that states they do so then by all means I will stand corrected. Until then put it to bed for Alfreds sake. (I did not wish to blaspheme by saying gods sake... Alfred is my Dog.. which is god backwards...)

Anyway - back to silence and waiting for me.
    Last edited by jasmac: 11/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.