SXY 0.00% $4.60 senex energy limited

SP, page-15

1. tui
    6,076 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1482
    Pac,
    It has been a good week.

The market is starting to realise that oil is going up and staying up. Too little investment over the last four years , shale oil hype and bottlenecks, massive problems in Venezuela, and an increasing demand mean that OPEC had better be careful to control oil below $100. Otherwise it could easily spiral upward. And on top of that we had a report saying that LNG was heading for a shortfall too. ( old news actually )............... And I haven't even mentioned the Middle East which is smouldering badly..... Plus.. if you talk about oil to your neighbour you will get an earful of how renewables are about to take over. How could you be invested in oil ?? " These electric cars are here already " .

I loved all the comments about how to trade SXY. I am not a chartist but I ran my protractor and forecast an end year result of 60 cents...obviously that is a minimum.

I remember years ago my mate and I agreed we would crack the best red ever when SXY hit $1.00. Some weeks later we had a great night. Many moons later we were crying in our watered down soup. ...SXY 12.5 cents.
    I thought it did not worry me but it must have because I got shingles. But the story is so good I have always held. Senex is a long term growth company.

( I have just finished reading a new book on Tiger Woods. Get hold of it. It will take the world by storm. Far too much information. Perhaps there should be an extra chapter after his stunning performance at The Players . This guy will win again.)

OIL Goes Higher and so does SENEX.

DYOR GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.