ECT 25.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

SP, page-33

1. 100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    It’s interesting to witness all the SP speculations, and lets hope they contain some content of truth?
    However one of the latest Q&A questions asked was:

Q6. Please provide comment to the other posters who have raised the Arrowhead research report from a few years ago as being outdated and the chance of updated coverage. Please see their individual posts for further clarification and I look forward to your response.

Responce.
    ABID provide their view via proprietary valuation methodology based on the publicly available information. The Company will provide an update to ABID following financial close.

So looks like we can certainly assume some form of valuation after financial close.

When looking at the SP exercise in the wider context now, taking under consideration all aspects already mentioned by some of you, we need to include quite an important factor:
    the future short, medium and long term potential here in Australia, India, and internationally.
    Unfortunately we’re not in a position to identify the corresponding factors at this point in time (I hope this will come through in the Arrowhead report).
    What interests me however is our Company’s ECTOC valuation of 4.5c at the time of execution, which is in less than 12 months from now (5.00 pm on 31 July 2019).

My question would be: on what premise would our Management base its valuation on, at the time of allocation, and apparently unaware of any "official" valuation having been done yet?

It’s my expectation that for the ECTOC allocation to be successfully converted (with a greater share number in play, being the existing 4.8 B + 1.2 B converted OC = 6.0 B),
    the share price needs to be at least level to the OC conversion price, preferably better, in the not to distant future.

And this would translate, to say:
    • 4.5 c x 6.0 B would value ECT at $270,000,000, which is certainly not unexpected,
    • and with Company valuation at $500,000,000, P/S would be $0.083.
    Consequently, taking all the above known factors under consideration, my speculative prediction would be for the share price to be or should be, over the next eleven months,
    around 4.0 - 7.5 c.

Am I closer to "the truth"? Time will have to tell.

AIMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $297 79.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 17643627 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 14484105 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.