SYA 8.33% 2.6¢ sayona mining limited

SP, page-240

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    You know ordinarily in situations where you've had consecutive days of rising momentum, circa 300% gains , ONE critical ASX announcement , and ONE ASX speeding ticket - you'd expect some intermittent pullbacks or retraces.....what.png

However there is one feature here which is quite different to some of the other rises that we have observed elsewhere over the last 6 - 9 months. And that is the expected ' Compressed ' time period which is obviously pending on the ' next ' potentially game changing announcement. And the SP has been waiting for exactly this moment for virtually one year on from when it last touched 2.3 cents on 15th January 2020.

Even with the DMNXF's the other day - on the first day when it gave back 50% on volume and only 20% on price. After that pullback and before yesterday's opening , the equivalent DMNXF price would have been a tad over 2.5 cents.

And this is why I stated that 2.5 cents would easily be achieved and then 3.4 - 3.5 cents would be my next price target. And because these price points were previously key support levels back in 2017 and 2018.

So for me , I would be looking again for a similar pattern today whereby the give back on the SP is small and temporary if not bief and before it then test 4.3 - 4.4 cents.

I would be at all surprised though to see it just smash through these levels and continue on to the 5.1 - 5.2 cent level.

And when we speak of a ' Compressed ' timetable for additional news , we could very well be looking at substantial news items , and any of which could have a material effect on the SP and valuation of the Company.

And here are just a few :-

> Substantial update on NAL BID outcome
    > Terms of Finance and Debt and proposed Debt structure for NAL BID
    > Substantial progress on BAPE & Authier plans
    > Substantial Holder Notices highlighting more Cornerstone Investors.
    > Appointment of Key persons to advance Pilbara Gold and W.A Lithium
    >Advancement of projects & announcements of further Drilling campaigns

So there is substantially more ' momentum ' which is significantly compressed in a small window of time. And this is a significant difference when compared to that of other similar rises in SP.......wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $267.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ $1.316M 50.97M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2045173 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 10890743 33
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.