SYA 5.26% 3.6¢ sayona mining limited

My take from SYA is five folds:Tesla need a North America...

1. 231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    My take from SYA is five folds:
    1. Tesla need a North America supplier for Li, so it choose a minor not a major (more price competition) to partner. Hence PLL was chosen as a pivotal point for Li mining. PLL is the vehicle for Tesla's stable North America lithium supply, if not monopoly. Imagine other North America automakers have good EVs but not many batteries around.
    2. PLL has the backing from Tesla and over inflated stock price, hence it leverages Tesla connection to expand its connection and coverage in North America li exploration market, gaining more Li producing capacity. It then turns around to sell more its future products to Tesla, and other upcoming North American automakers who are really short of battery supply. It also is leveraging Australian mining expertise in Li sector through the JV with SYA.
    3. SYA achieves the NAL through JV with PLL and eliminates its financing problem, the biggest concern by NAL and Quebac government for sure.
    4. Quebac government ties up with two promising miners connected via PLL to Tesla, providing real tax income and employment in the early stage, and hopefully more battery makers and other EV parts suppliers to Quebac.
    5. NAL creditors can ask for cash or swap cash for shares in SYA. If these creditors are stupid enough, they will ask for cash like the AJM creditors did.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $370.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $2.158M 59.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2625000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 5881377 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.