MFS mfs limited

sp, page-16

1. 51 Posts.
    This for mine is another example of the hype overtaking the reality at the moment and we are seeing lots of it.

The MFS announcement today was POSITIVE - they announced that Stella is making MORE money than they expected (and note that the first half profit from that alone was alomost as much as the debt thy need to roll over in the next six months). It seems to me that here we have a capable company doign what they should - making money for shareholders.

And then there is the Centro comment. As an earlier poster stated, they have simply offered to become the Responsible Entity for 35 Centro funds. This is a great role for them to take - the RE gets paid a FEE to administer the funds, so it would seem that they see the opportunity to profit from Centro's inability (perhaps) to continue to operate this business in light of current events. They would't be assuming debt, the wouldn't be taking ownership of any assets. They would be simply leveraging their current business to generate additional income. Good, opportunistic business and good incremental revenue!

I think this share dip is nonsense - I have been buying and am happy to take a 7% plus yield and any capital upside from here.

... but these are the ramblings of a lightly informed fool ... don't rely on me, do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MFS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.