RNE 20.0% 0.6¢ renu energy limited

sp

1. 939 Posts.
    I have been following gdy for at least a year. I reluctantly dumped my shares yesterday.. not because I feel it is a dud.. quite the contrary.. the simple reason is that the whole market is out of favour...look at key leaders... they are all down... check out DJIA graph and compare GDY.. very similar..check out oil stocks BPT going backwards why? Check out Gold stocks CTO CRE going backwards why?? Check out Iron Ore Stocks TTY going backwards... All the stocks I have had confidence in are going nowhere...It seems to me that once the general stock market graph goes down so does all stocks whether good or bad...
    So what do we do??
    My view is preserve capital even if it means taking a loss..i have.. and forget fundamentals and go back to technical analysis..ie wait for techical signals to say the market has recovered..check out any stocks I have mentioned above on just moving average cross overs and you you would be mad to be in any of them including GDY!!
    Message is dont fall in love with your choices for stock market investment in todays market!! Preserve capital and wait for the next move up or value compelling!
    A very dissapionted GDY Fan!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.357M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.4¢ $4.406K 856.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 5274884 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 6058246 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.