QHL 2.94% 16.5¢ quickstep holdings limited

sp, page-2

1. 824 Posts.
    Pixie, it is very frustrating, hey? I know the price is cheap compared to where it has been, but that doesnt mean it is cheap! Looking at things like Opes etc, I am now a firm believer that prices for the last year or so in many stocks have run too far fueled by borrowed money and a general expectation that someone else will be prepared to borrow more to buy a stock. Reality has hit a lot of stocks, particularly the spec ones. There arent many buyers and they are extremely cautious.

I would be waiting for more positive news before ploughing more into this. If these guys are gonna get this going, the difference between 40 and 60 cents isnt gonna mean a lot unless you buy a couple of hundred thousand shares. And this is the sentiment that is making these stock languish.

QHL has been very light on positive news since the Eurocopter announcement almost 12 months ago. While I appreciate that they may be silent due to confidentiality concerns, the quarterly financials will show whether any of the tyre kickers are putting their hands in their pockets, as opposed to blowing smoke up QHL's rear! The financials should show whether Airbus interiors or any other suitor has followed up with further orders etc.

I am still optimistic on this, but this is not a market for speculating without evidence of advancement towards the goal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $11.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.5¢ $23.92K 141.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3500 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 11459 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.16pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QHL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.