BRL 3.52% 73.5¢ bathurst resources limited.

As I said 7 weeks ago, it would be REALLY great if the board...

1. 1,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 514
    As I said 7 weeks ago, it would be REALLY great if the board could please update the market on "capital management matters with BT Mining" sooner rather than later, as the longer this drags on without a word (and so far it has been dragging on for what I would say is some time...), the worse its going to look to Mr Market, even if indeed it is good or great news... hopefully this (ie dividend possibility) is touched on in the upcoming Quarterly activities update - which should be released tomorrow (Monday, being the last day of October).

Further down the track (finally - fingers crossed!) all outstanding court cases should be resolved within the next 6 months (based of September preso "Decisions on both claims are expected either late this year or first quarter 2023")

And even further down the track it is looking likely there will be a change of government come this time next year which might help boost the perspective on BRL.

Clearly and crucially, not a single aspect of the above has been priced into BRL's share price (all of which have minimal downside and/or significant upside).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
73.5¢
Change
0.025(3.52%)
Mkt cap ! $137.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
72.0¢ 73.5¢ 72.0¢ $21.24K 29.05K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7266 73.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
75.0¢ 26666 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.