SP3 0.00% 2.1¢ spectur limited

The new Brunswick Heads Emergency Response Beacon was activated...

1. 436 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 233
    The new Brunswick Heads Emergency Response Beacon was activated last Saturday by a member of the public after a surfer got into difficulty in big seas around the breakwall. The SLS NSW Operations Centre which received the call then immediately tasked the local Brunswick Heads SLS team to conduct a rescue and provided relevant locational and incident information to the team.

The surfer was successfully rescued by the local SLS team and I'm presuming this rescue will reinforce the value of Spectur ERBs for local communities and for SLS NSW and potentially for other State SLS organisations.

Saturday's rescue has not yet hit the news, but I expect it will do so before too long. Notwithstanding the success of the rescue, I was just a bit concerned to note that two of the three camera images that were transmitted from the Spectur ERB at Brunswick Heads to the SLS State Operations Centre appeared to be of rather mediocre quality.

In any case, rather than speculate on why some of the images seemed to be of mediocre quality, I have forwarded the images to the Spectur MD for his review and comment and I will be most interested in his response.

zeno9

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.105M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24761 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 101551 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.