SP3 11.8% 1.9¢ spectur limited

Hey Steve it's a double edged sword being a CEO sure sales are...

1. 6,846 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1439
    Hey Steve it's a double edged sword being a CEO sure sales are ultimate goal with 3 new products launched a wall socket power plus solar camera product that can be ordered online and do it yourself installation, plus the newer camera upgraded with better Ai with 3 crowns technology making a much smarter product. Plus the new trailers which are a good addition, Good for say crowd control for demonstrations and illegal dumpers, graffiti hot spots Also allot to be learnt following spectur on Linkedin posts. Seeing as ASX has gone funny on non price sensitive announcements to keep investors informed. Also joining Spectur investor hub is a great idea to start an investor community and get your questions answered. Gerard keeps investors informed and doing his best to attract new investors by doing webinars and selling the drama. Personally I feel Spectur is flying under the radar with the new Ai products they have, is now debt free made a terrific aquasition of 3 crowns CT3 Technology which cost CT3 allot more than $650,000 to develop.
    Market cap is ridiculously low for what they have in place, Best part I like about spectur is it's saving lives and helping the environment as you can read in this Link.
    Enjoy your day.

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/spectur_envirocoms-spectur-protectingourplanet-activity-7210795739197685760-wgYZ?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_android

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.002(11.8%)
Mkt cap ! $5.082M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $4.962K 261.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 590000 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1141611 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.