SP3 11.8% 1.9¢ spectur limited

As a part owner of Spectur am happy with how things are run and...

1. 6,846 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1439
    As a part owner of Spectur am happy with how things are run and turning out and growth rate. Investing at this end of the market pre revenue is pretty frustrating their is a down side and an upside in when you get in or out, and when the market wakes up. You can always use a stop losses. You are not the lone ranger when it comes to being in the red but did support the company in the 5 for 1 CR my full entitlement as I still have faith LT in the product and management and Spectur. Take Nearmap NEA for example was way more in the red than on SP3 and that went from 3 cents to $4.29 it took time to reach that price with 2 billion MC and in the ASX300 and ASX200 for awhile that company played with airial imagery and revolutionised the mapping industry. The CEO Rob Newman was paid 1 million a year and they never broke even and ended up rolling out in NZ , USA using profits from Just Australia took 7 years to break even, Then they rolled out Canada expantion when USA was near break even. Eventually sold privately for $2.10 a share. Patients is all it took.
    Camera systems are our eye's without having to be their, and if it saves people time and money and helps the environment and save lives I'm more than willing to take the good with the bad risks as the market in May & June is boxing day special months. With weebit WBT I was 68% down at one point and that stock went from a low of 24 cents to $9.04 and used the opertunity to average down. Think with the Ai and the amount of drownings on remote beaches its a great solution cheaper and more reliable for spotting sharks than paying someone a wage, But each to their own on how they invest, If you have run out of patience their is allot of other stocks to choose from. No offence intended
    Last edited by Fatman8: Tuesday, 18:32

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.002(11.8%)
Mkt cap ! $5.082M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $4.962K 261.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 590000 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1141611 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.