SP3 0.00% 2.0¢ spectur limited

I sense a State election coming on with Surf Lifesaving NSW...

1. 427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 223
    I sense a State election coming on with Surf Lifesaving NSW cranking out recycled news along with new news. Witness this piece from SLS NSW on13 December 2023, with the recycled news being reference to the three emergency response beacons that have already been installed at Diamond Beach, Forster/Tuncurry and Boomerang Beach, and the new news being an ERB in the process of being installed at the Ruins in Booti Booti National Park - just north of Elizabeth Beach: https://www.surflifesaving.com.au/news/new-emergency-beacons-for-lower-north-coast/.

The funding mechanism is the NSW Government's Enhanced Rescue Funding Package which was announced in 2019 and must now be all but spent. So, it will be interesting to see whether either major party decides to commit to a further ERF package in the run-up to the State election. Certainly, the Minister has been making the right noises with any number of recent media bites about the importance and success of Emergency Response Beacons. Anyway, we shall see what happens in the run-up to 25 March 2023.

zeno9

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.888M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 258617 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 737341 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.