SP3 12.5% 2.1¢ spectur limited

"How do I communicate with the Company / you to express...

1. 16,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8106
    "How do I communicate with the Company / you to express support?"

@skinsy11 ,

As a shareholder, if you want to express an opinion to the company about what new strategic direction that you would like to see pursued, definitely do it in writing.

For posterity purposes, address such correspondence to the Chair of the Board, and be sure to copy the other directors (including the CEO, who is in this case also a director), as well as the company secretariat.

As to what to include in such correspondence, which is essentially an exhortation for a fundamental change in the current strategy endorsed by the Board, you'll need to carefully articulate why the current strategy isn't working and why the directive you are endorsing represents the superior path.

Make sure you use shareholder value creation/preservation as the overarching framework for your argument and, needless to say, keep the tone polite and avoid getting personal.

But if I was you, before putting pen to paper, I'd wait to see if any new information arises from today's briefing. Another few days will not make any difference.

(When it comes to communicating with me in person, a public forum like HotCopper will suffice. Unless you want to have an off-the-record chat, in which case you'll need to leave some sort of e-mail address to which I can respond.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.003(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $5.617M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $11.62K 557.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2381 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 91510 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.