SP3 0.00% 1.7¢ spectur limited

@Wide eye , For context, I own a veritable zoo of stocks -...

1. 16,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8386
    @Wide eye ,

For context, I own a veritable zoo of stocks - around 50 of them (which it way too much, I know, but that's a separate matter).

Last time I checked, SP3 was my 3rd-smallest position (and given it's an absolute tiddler of a company its difficult for that portfolio position to ever move up much).

So it stands to reason that for me the effort-to-potential reward is low when it comes to spending much time engaging with other stakeholders. I certainly don't want to end up in a position where I become some kind of de facto spokesperson/representative for a shareholder bloc, not just because I don't believe it is in my personal commercial interests to do so, but there are also potential legal ramifications, some of which I'm probably not even aware(!).

Besides, I may be a Top 20 shareholder, but that's really no mean feat given a mere $50k investment will get you in position #20. So there is really nothing all that special about my position in relation to the company compared to anyone else's.

Also, the writing-to-management-to-communicate-a-certain-shareholder-exhortation thing is now a bit moot, anyway: thanks to modern communication lines (the internet, social media, e-mails etc.) SP3 management have already received the message that the likes of you and I sought to convey. That much is abundantly clear judging from the contents of yesterday's presentation.

(Which illustrates why I felt better to wait a week or two after the release of the App 4C before corresponding with the company.)

That all said, I suspect I will have a chat with the CEO in coming weeks, in which I'll express my own ha'penny worth of opinion on things, including a few matters arising from yesterday's call. After which I'll still put something in writing, either way, purely for posterity purposes for future reference.

I don't mean to be obtuse but I hope you can see that it makes no sense to me personally, nor will it make any real difference, if a number of shareholders are co-signatories to a letter that happens to be drafted by me.

M'Adam Swer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.942M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1213711 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.