SPA 0.00% 2.1¢ spacetalk ltd

Spacetalk vs Xplora

1. 5 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hey guys. I come from aall the way up in north of Europe, Norway. I am a retail investor- not connected to any management, company etc.

My only objective is to find possible unicorn investments. Been investing and trading for 7 years, and as you could have guessed as a Norwegian investor - Xplora is one of the companies that has really caught my eye and I think could be a huge, huge player over time.
    Something I always do when I find a unique company and value proposition, is that I look at competitors and the supply-chain. If the subcontractors or competitors are more compelling I will turn towards them. And that's the short story of why I ended up here.

Just to be totally clear: I do not have a bias- if Spacetalk becomes a huge winner, or Xplora,or someone els- I do not care. I want to invest in winners, and if thats one of them, none or both with 50/50 split, I will invest accordingly. It really is not that important as long as the companies are unique and has the right management. I never invest in a good company with bad management or weak balance sheet.

The industry of smartwatches for kids is growing incredibly fast, and becomes more popular by the day. When a new IOT product is entering markets and changes the way we behave(kids interact with parents, safety, playtime etc), it takes time and happy costumers who talks about the products with eachother in order to grow fast. This industry grows fast in three ways:
    1) Spacetalk and Xplora ++ help eachother of the awareness of these products with fysical awareness
    2) Talking about it with other family-members or parents- behaviour changes
    3) Telecom companies onboards new subscribers with a "1 dollar price" with subscription. This has approx 1/10 of cost og what it normally takes for the telecom companies to aquire a new subscriber. At least in Europe.

My three questions to Spacetalk investors are:
    If you with three sentences would describe the value proposition of Spacetalk, what would it be?
    Which competitors have you seen that has caught your eye, and are they public trading?
    Have you looked in to Xplora and their value proposition?

Thank you for reading!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.891M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $149 7.11K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 148304 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 564727 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 10.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ 6
Last updated 15.46pm 06/05/2024 ?
SPA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.